It has been a long time in coming, but our new website is finally up and running with a modern new look and added features that we know you will enjoy. Coinciding with the launching of the website is the premiere of the SharpeSoft Blog; a place for discussion about the trends and issues affecting the civil construction industry, and how SharpeSoft products can give you the edge you need to be more competitive and increase profits. Although we are in the cost estimating business, our passion and purpose is to help you to achieve more but work less, so that you have more time to enjoy life.
Here's what you can look forward to in the SharpeSoft Blog:
- News & Views: We will discuss current events related to, and affecting the civil construction industry, with an emphasis on contractors and cost estimating.
- Feature Focus: Articles that zero in on a specific program feature - explaining what it does and why, how it is used in a real life context, and why you should use it.
- Tips & Tricks: Suggestions for getting the most from your SharpeSoft products.
- Product News: Advances on what to look for in upcoming program updates along with information about future SharpeSoft software products and services.
- Client Spotlight: We will talk to our friends and clients about the people, the jobs, the tools and ideals that have driven their success.
SharpeSoft Blog Rules
Your comments and feedback will make the SharpeSoft blog more informative and entertaining as together, we explore ways to get the most from your SharpeSoft products. You are welcome and encouraged to comment. However, to maintain a safe and friendly place for all visitors; we ask that you respect the following rules.
- No rude behavior: We do not tolerate profanity, racial and ethnic slurs, bullying and trolling. Comments deemed offensive, disrespectful, or irrelevant will be deleted.
- Stay on topic: Please limit your comments to the topic discussed in the blog.
- No anonymous comments.
- Do not post anything confidential or private.
- Do not submit customer service questions. For specific customer issues, please contact SharpeSoft Technical Support.